Current Opportunities (52)
Location(s):6165 Mineral Point Rd
Industry:Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals / Medical
Size:500 or more
About Oakwood Lutheran Senior Ministries
Since 1948, Oakwood has been focused on improving the lives of older adults living in Madison, Wisconsin. Oakwood Lutheran Senior Ministries is the parent organization of two Continuing Care Retirement Communities - Oakwood Village University Woods on the west side of Madison and Oakwood Village Prairie Ridge on the east side of madison. Oakwood serves nearly 1,000 residents on its two campuses and hundreds of other older adults through its outreach ministires.
Locally owned and managed, Oakwood's roots are deep in the community and enriched by 37 Lutheran congregation association members. As a Lutheran ministry commited to inclusiveness, we serve people of all faiths, beliefs, financial means, ethnic backgrounds, cultures and sexual orientations. Our combination of local leadership, commitment, operating expertise and faith-driven mission makes Oakwood Lutheran Senior Ministries among the leading not-for-profit providers of housing and services for older adults in the country.
For more information, visit www.oakwoodvillage.net.
What we offer to our employees
Oakwood offers employment security and growth for our employees. Our employees are offered a tremendous benefit package with a variety of health care options, a focus on work/life balance, multiple opportunities for training and advancement, staff appreciation, staff wellness and special conveniences unique to our organization.
• Health and Dental – comprehensive medical and dental insurance at group rates for staff scheduled to work 37.5+ hours every two weeks.
• Disability – short and long term disability with monthly income for illness/injury.
• Life – an extremely competitive package that offers protection and peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
• Paid Time Off (PTO)- Combines traditional vacation, holiday, personal and short-term sick time into a single paid account. PTO accrual is based on the number of hours worked per pay period.
• Retirement Savings Plan
• Flexible Benefit Account - Allows staff to pay unreimbursed medical expenses and child care, using pre-tax dollars.
• Shift Differential - Hours worked on a PM, night or weekend shift will qualify for additional pay in the form of an hourly shift differential.
• Educational Assistance Program p> • Employee Assistance Program - Confidential external counseling services for staff and their families.
Special Conveniences & Additional Benefits
• On-Site Pharmacy - Pharmacy services are available to Oakwood Village employees.
• On-Site work out facilities - Exercise equipment available for employees to use at both campuses.
• Staff Appreciation - Special recognition of staff throughout the year.
It’s easy being “Green”
The environment is of special concern at Oakwood Village. With specific “Green Initiatives” in conjunction with our conservancy at Oakwood Village University Woods, we are dedicated to the future of our environment.
Oakwood Vilalge University Woods is located on more than 30 acres of land, a good portion of which is dedicated to an oak and pine conservancy. The campus also has a natural vernal pond with handicapped-accessible walking paths that are accessible to residents of the community as well as visitors.
Oakwood Village is committed to providing staff with a comprehensive benefit program. We offer team members scheduled to work at least 18.75 hours a week a wide variety of benefits. The following is an overview of just some of the many outstanding benefits Oakwood offers. For more information, please contact our Human Resources Department.
Disability - Short- and long-term disability with monthly income for illness/injury. Eligible staff must be scheduled to work at least 37.5 hours per two week pay period.
Life - An extremely competitive life insurance package offers protection and peace of mind for you and your loved ones. Eligible staff must be scheduled to work at least 37.5 hours per two week pay period.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Savings Plan
Flexible Benefit Account
Educational Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Program
On-Site Pharmacy and Clinic