Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for an experienced Tig Welder with reliable transportation. This company is located in Madison and is looking to get someone started ASAP. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
- TIG welding and finishing to quality standards
- Work with Supervisor and Manufacturing Engineering to assist in improvement of product design
- Parts inspection
- Preventative maintenance
- Prior TIG welding and fabrication experience required
- Prior grinding and finishing experience
- Experience using measuring tools
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Prior blue print reading experience
- Attentiveness to details with a strong desire for precision and accuracy.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast–paced environment.