|Title||Prod Support Sales Rep|
|Description||PSSR - Power Systems - TRUCK |
Reporting to the On-Highway Truck Manager, primary job function is to promote and sell company service and parts capabilities by calling upon existing truck engine customers and generating new leads for future business. Coordinate the shop work flow up to and including ordering parts, communicating with our customers, processing work orders and scheduling appointments. Position requires extensive customer sales calls in the field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIES
* Represent the On-Highway Truck business as a highly visible representative of FABCO and Caterpillar. Conduct all business in a fair and ethical manor, as outlined by both the FABCO Mission statement and Code of Ethics.
* Promote and sell FABCO parts and service capabilities for complete on-highway truck repair; inspect customer on-highway vehicles; develop proposals and estimates; prepare and deliver quotations; develop and sell annual maintenance contracts.
* Work closely with service personnel and Service Manager to review work orders for accuracy, manage parts, labor and misc. charges.
* Coordinate with the service and parts personnel regarding scheduling appointments, expediting parts orders, and potentially vehicle transport solutions.
* Plan daily sales calls with existing and prospective customers. Monitor/update call lists and manage customer database.
* Follow up with the customer to ensure that the company has met the satisfaction and needs of the customer. Maintain good customer relations by becoming the liaison to solve problems and disputes while exploring for ways to enhance customer relations within scope of FABCO's Mission statement.
* Cooperate, communicate and work closely with management, sales, service, parts and Caterpillar personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Must be available during off hours and weekends to take calls from customers to respond in emergency situations.
* Maintain and keep current customer account and truck fleet information using CRM program.
* Sell value through cost improvement by submitting cost improvement proposals to FABCO customers. Understand the competition's products and strategies to develop and maintain FABCO's competitive edge.
|Requirements||Associate degree in a related field and/or 5 to 7 years of truck industry experience required. Must possess an extensive knowledge of on-highway trucks and other on-highway vehicles. Requires excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills, as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point. This individual must also live within the designated territory.|