Badger Coach lines is in search for a highly motivated, qualified, diesel technician to join our service team. We take pride in the fact that our facilities are clean, bright, modern and our staff is friendly and hardworking. Candidate must be able to diagnose and mek all necessary repairs on brakes, suspension, exhaust, electrical, etc. Technician is responsible for P.M. maintenance and DOT annual inspections. We offer competitive pay, excellent health insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and 401k w/ company match. For the highly qualified candidate, there is the possibility of relocation.
Qualifications for Motor Coach/Diesel Technician:
If you are a self motivated tech that would like to work in a great team environment we want you to apply!
- Experience of at least 3-5 years in professional automotive shop environment
- Completed an automotive tech school program
- Proficient in proper use of common tools of trade
- Have a basic toolbox of quality hand tools. (shop specialty tools provided)
- Be competent with electrical, A/C and drivability diagnostics.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn
- Possess valid driver’s license, CDL driver’s license preferred (training provided)
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening to include: background, driving record, drug, and physical
Full time 40+ hrs a week starting 19-25hr DOE