Help your kiddos be safe going to and from school every day - join our team today and be a School Bus Driver in the Madison School District!
You'll get to start every child's school day off right with a big smile and compassionate care by being a crucial member of the Badger Bus team, where you have the potential to make a difference in a child’s life every day!
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on the lives of the children and customer engagement. Forward-looking projections mean we are looking for Bus Drivers to join us. We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals who want a platform for success and a place where you can advance and grow professionally! If you have the passion and dedication to transport our future of tomorrow or enjoy being a difference-maker in a child's life, then we are looking for you. We offer flexible schedules to help accommodate your life.
This position is perfect for someone who is in college, retired, a stay-at-home parent, or someone just looking to add an additional source of income.
(We offer employees paid CDL School Bus training, so explore our other openings if you're not currently CDL-School Bus qualified.)
Imagine being a part of a team where your work has the potential to make a difference in a child’s life and the lives of those who required assistance! Picture working in a family-oriented and employee-first culture where every single team member has a critical voice in the decision-making process.
A part-time School Bus Driver with Badger Bus can expect:
- Flexibility - with 20-24 hours per week - or more
- Wages - starting pay at $17.65
- 2 to 4 routes daily weekdays (about 4 hours +/-) each day during school sessions.
- Optional additional work opportunities and earning compensation:
- Fields Trips
- After-school activities
- Mid-day routes
- Annual Retention/Performance/Safety Bonus
- Work from conveniently located bases in Madison & Verona
- Home every night!
- Weekday working hours (shifts) typically correlate specifically to the start and end of school days, often between the hours of 6:30a to 8:30a, and then again between 2:30p to 4:30p
- Split Shifts will apply (routes in the morning and in the afternoon)
- Additional driving work may be offered during the day, between routes
- Some opportunity for evenings and weekends work may be available for extra earnings
- A valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), preferably with P & S endorsements. Badger Bus can assist with needed endorsements.
- An acceptable Driving Record
- Acceptable Pre-Employment Drug Screen Results
- Acceptable Criminal Background Check Results
- Pre-hire registration with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
Badger Bus is an equal opportunity employer. If you are in need of assistance or accommodation due to a disability to apply for this or other positions at Badger Bus, please contact us by phone at 608.255.1511 or by email at info@BadgerBus.com.