Badger Bus hopes for continued well-being and health for you and yours as we all get through these uncertain times - Stay well!
Imagine being a part of a team where your work has the potential to make a difference in a child’s life and the lives of those required special assistance! Picture working in a family-oriented and employee-first culture where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on the lives of the children and customer engagement. Due to recent and rapid growth, we are looking for a Recruiter to come and join us. We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals who want a platform for success and a place where you can advance and grow professionally! Recent college grads (Marketing/HR/Education Grads) are encouraged to apply. We offer full benefits and a positive work environment!
The Recruiter/Hiring Coordinator provides exceptional customer service to department managers and candidates, as well as administrative support, organization, and coordination of a fast-paced recruiting team in a growing organization. This position reports directly to the Staffing Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule on-site interviews for our candidates, coordination with the hiring/recruiting department, and Staffing Manager.
- Utilize a web-based applicant tracking system to maintain candidate data.
- Prepare New Hire Packets, pre-employment activities, and post-hire documentation.
- Manage confidential and personal identifying information.
- Provide timely reports to the Recruiting/Staffing Manager.
- Ensures proper documentation of the recruitment process to ensure compliance.
- Assist with our community outreach program as it relates to confirming participation at career fairs and job postings.
- Conducts relative internet research as requested to support projects and program initiatives as needed.
- Conducts hiring and selection processes for bus attendants and drivers.
- Screens applications, conduct interviews and conducts background checks.
- Completes drug testing and conducts onboarding.
- Coordinates employee engagement activities.
- Administers engagement activities including the Retention, Bonus and Referral programs.
- Participates in identifying employee engagement activities.
- Handles recruiting activities as requested.
- Attend job fairs/hiring events and community outreach programs.
- Leads projects as assigned related to hiring processes.
- Ability to obtain CDL B with P and S endorsements to provide back up driving/attending support (Paid CDL Training/Testing).
- High School Education or GED required;
- Associates Degree or equivalent years of experience in a related field preferred;
- Bachelor Degree Highly Desired
- Minimum 1-3 years of HR/Recruiting, Marketing, Customer Services and or related administrative experience in a fast pace high energy work environment;
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates;
- Experience working with confidential information;
- Strong customer service experience;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience working in a Human Resources Department highly desirable;
- Prior experience working with an applicant tracking database.
- Personal computer skills including experience with Google documents business software
- Ability to learn/use applicant/employee tracking software
- Ability to obtain Class B CDL with P and S endorsements (Company Paid CDL Training/Testing)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written required
- An outgoing and friendly communication style
This position reports to the Recruiting/Staffing Manager
Required Testing/Certificates & License (Company Paid)
Pre-employment Medical Examination
Valid Wisconsin State Driver’s
Passing a Driver’s Training course License
Physical Certificate CDL with “P and S” endorsement (Paid CDL Training/Testing)
Working Environment/ Physical Requirements
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion, the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.