LOCATED IN MADISON, WISCONSIN
This FULL-TIME position is available and it's an immediate opportunity for the right candidate!
We are seeking a first shift Transportation Coordinator to join our team in MADISON. The right candidate can expect 50-55 hours per week on average. This position works in a fast-paced environment, which includes daily scheduling and handling multiple routes, drivers, and attendants. Operating Hours: Overall working hours (shifts) are typically between the hours of 6:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
- Experience or capability to grasp general office management and dispatching responsibilities
- Coordinate activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking school bus/para-transit transportation
- Help coordinate investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints
- Monitor operations to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, and government regulations.
- Serve as contact person for 70-80 school bus or para-transit van drivers and bus aides within assigned programs
- Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player
- Acceptable Pre-Employment Drug Screen Results
- Valid Driver's License, with the ability to obtain a Commercial Drivers License
- A good Driving Record
- Acceptable Criminal Background Check Results
- Ability to work proficiently with standard business and transportation software packages
-Good time management skills
-Ability to multi-task