LOCATED IN MADISON, WISCONSIN
This FULL-TIME position is available and it's an immediate opportunity for the right candidate!
We are seeking a first shift Training and Safety Coordinator to join our team in MADISON. The right candidate can expect 50-55 hours per week on average. This position works in a fast-paced environment.
Operating Hours: Overall working hours (shifts) are typically between the hours of 6:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
- Help create/update/maintain school bus training programs for drivers.
- Work with drivers that need retraining or renewals on CDL’s and Physicals.
- Prepare drivers so that they are familiar with safety rules and procedures
- Educate drivers on accident procedures and best practices
- Provide appropriate safety meeting programs for drivers.
- Train new hires with CDL for School Bus and Passenger endorsements.
- Assist with various duties or tasks whenever necessary
- Assist with recruiting/hiring process as needed
- Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player - Acceptable Pre-Employment Drug Screen Results
- Valid Driver's License, with the ability to obtain a Commercial Drivers License
- A good Driving Record
- Acceptable Criminal Background Check Results
- Ability to work proficiently with standard business and transportation software packages
-Good time management skills
-Ability to multi-task