- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience
- Detail oriented and organized
- Able to pass a pulmonary function test to ensure they are able to wear an air hood.
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to understand and execute basic standard procedures
- Ability to perform basic reading and writing skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- A positive attitude, assertive, dependable, and energetic
- A strong focus on quality of work
- Previous experience with powder paint systems
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and maintain constant hand/eye coordination along with balance. The employee frequently is required to use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to walk, stoop, crouch, bend and reach above shoulders. The employee must perform frequent pushing and pulling of trolley, carts, and pallet jacks up to 71 pounds of force (82 pounds of force at the curve). The employee must repetitively lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted, above or below shoulder heights and up to 100 pounds with assistance, waist high, up to 10 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Temperatures of the work area are consistent with a high heat environment.