BADGER BUS LINES, INC.
LOCATED IN MADISON, WISCONSIN
This FULL-TIME position is available and it's an immediate opportunity for the right candidate!
We are seeking a first shift Employee Relations Specialist to join our team in MADISON. The right candidate can expect 50-55 hours per week on average. This position works in a fast-paced environment, which includes daily scheduling and handling multiple routes, drivers, and attendants.
Operating Hours: Overall working hours (shifts) are typically between the hours of 6:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
- Experience or capability to grasp general office management and personnel management activities
- Coordinate activities related to information sharing, assisting drivers and bus attendants as needed to accomplish safe and timely transportation of students to various destinations, routing, and tracking school bus/para-transit transportation
- Help coordinate investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints
- Monitor operations to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, and government regulations
- Serve as contact person for 30-40 school bus or para-transit van drivers and bus aides within assigned programs
- Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player
- Acceptable Pre-Employment Drug Screen Results
- Valid Driver's License, with the ability to obtain a Commercial Drivers License with P & S endoresements
- Able to drive as needed.
- A good Driving Record
- Acceptable Criminal Background Check Results
- Ability to work proficiently with standard business and transportation software packages
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multi-task