Farmers Implement, LLC.
is seeking an Agricultural Equipment Outside Sales Representative
for our Columbus, WI location. This individual will sell equipment, products and services related to farming and agriculture in a rural market.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package!!
1. Complete the intake of orders from customers in person or by phone.
2. Identify what new and innovative products would benefit existing customers and set up appointments to review with customers.
3. Consult with customers to suggest improvements with their existing equipment.
4. Demonstrate the use of new agriculture equipment to customers.
5. Develop sales contracts and complete paperwork within assigned guidelines.
6. Provide reports to the sales manager on all transactions.
7. Create a list of prospective clients on a routine basis.
8. Consult with sales team to identify ways to acquire new customers.
9. Develop sales tools to share with prospective clients.
10. Provide customers with information on the estimated delivery schedule, contracts, warranty, and or other information related to their purchases.
11. Handle all customer questions, requests, complaints, and needs in a positive, timely manner.
Experience & Educational Requirements
- At least 1-3 of progressive agriculture/construction equipment related sales experience and/or education.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of farm implement equipment and associated parts/services required for customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer