We are seeking a collaborative, pro-active Sourcing Manager with significant global sourcing experience. Do you enjoy the intricacies of global sourcing in an ever-changing market? If so, then Colony Brands, Inc. may be the place for you! As a Sourcing Manager for our furniture category, you'll report to the Home Divisional Sourcing Manager and be responsible for successfully sourcing and procuring finished home goods and products that deliver the best possible value in price and quality while balancing risks and regulatory concerns. You'll partner with our Brand Merchandising, Planning, and Inventory teams to ensure domestic and international sourcing activities are aligned to meet the goals of the organization.
You'll also be responsible for:
* Conducting general market research and analysis pertaining to industry capabilities, potential suppliers, and product specification and development opportunities
* Evaluating and cultivating vendor relationships and contributing to the vendor RFP process
* Facilitating product development and testing
We need an experienced Sourcing Manager with proven global sourcing and supply chain management experience within the home textiles industry. This person must possess professional level communication skills and thrive in a dynamic, cross-functional, collaborative team environment. Ideally you will have a Bachelor's degree in a Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, or Operations Management discipline and 7+ years' sourcing experience with vendor/manufacturing industry, product pricing, and costing.
In addition, we are looking for:
* 3+ years' experience directly related to home goods and furniture
* A positive, solution-oriented, and customer-focused demeanor
* Exceptional negotiation and conflict management skills
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* The ability to travel domestically & internationally
* 3+ years of experience leading a team
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America's largest, multi-channel, direct-marketing companies. The company maintains an extensive portfolio of affiliates, brands, and products ranging from cheese and petit fours to apparel and kitchen appliances, while maintaining its roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. We're financially sound, yet our success is not just defined by our profits; it's about living our Core Values, giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work! To that end, Colony Brands generously supports the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits - We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation: