** These are DIRECT HIRE OPENINGS**
CNC Machinist Job Description:
- Sets up, operates, edits and tap proofs all levels of work on the CNC lathes to machine metallic and nonmetallic work pieces.
- Completes program folders with required information.
- Works with appropriate personnel in production control, engineering, inspection, supervisors and other employees to resolve job related problems such as tooling, fixtures, chucking, and program and blueprint specifications.
- Verifies conformance of work piece to engineering and manufacturing specifications.
- Studies manufacturing orders and organizes materials and tools for next run during automatic controlled cycles to shorten changeover time.
- Lifts work piece manually or with hoist, and positions and secures work piece in chuck or fixture, or mounts between centers.
- Removes burrs, sharp edges and clean parts.
- Stamps identifying number on parts as instructed.
- Study program, blueprints, manufacturing drawings, tool sheets and manufacturing orders to verify they are correct and fill out proper paperwork when changes are necessary.
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- Complex blueprint reading.
- Proficient tape proofing programs and related tasks such as using machine graphics to find program errors and other potential problems.
- Proficient mounting and boring jaws, loading parts, loading fixture, loading and using tail-stock and steady rest.
- Proficient identifying, mounting and setting offsets for all I/D and O/D tooling used.
- Knowledge of cutting inserts and tools for turning, drilling, boring, threading, grooving and profiling.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org