$2,500 Sign on Bonus!
Amid the Health Pandemic we know that Nurses are the most necessary piece of the puzzle. Sylvan Crossings of Fitchburg and Sylvan Crossings of Chapel Valley are looking for a full time Registered Nurse to complete their puzzle! Our perfect puzzle piece would be someone who provides our residents with exceptional, individualized care. Someone to provide our staff with mentorship and coaching through the challenges of being a caregiver. Someone to collaborate with our leadership teams to make the communities amazing.
Could that someone be you?!
Full time position, with a flexible schedule!
The RN duties include clinical oversight, delegation, staff training and advanced clinical leadership to management staff.
Salary: $28-$35 per hour
You may visit our website at to learn more and apply today by submitting an application online! You may also check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to stay abreast of future opportunities, networking events, and news. Thank you for your interest in our home. When you come to work for us, you learn how you can mean so much, to so many.
Lead and motivate employees in providing quality care and services to residents while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Provide professional nursing oversight, initiate preventative interventions in collaboration with the Resident Care Director and Care Staff. Work with residents, families, health care providers and staff to provide a continuity of care for the residents within the residence.
- Oversee the safety and well-being of the residents in accordance with the residence's philosophies and standards of care.
- Represent the residence to the community, family members, and visitors and develop positive relations with all customers.
- Establish and maintain an open-door policy and a high level of ongoing communication with residents and their families.
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction while actively participating in providing service assistance and guidance for the customers within our residence and in the community.
- Adhere to and implement residence clinical policies and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date and complete resident documentation in collaboration with designated team members.
- Assume on-call responsibilities as needed or determined.
- Make final decisions in collaboration with the Reginal Director on admissions and discharges, based on the well-being of the resident and in accordance with the residence policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Participate in internal audits and develop correction plans as needed.
- Assist with assessments related to function and physical status of resident upon admission, during changes in condition, medication management for the purpose of determining ability for self-administration, potential restraints.
- Assist with oversight of individualized service plan (ISP) implementation by care staff; recognition of deviation from plan performed as needed.
- Medication management: oversight of medication storage, administration, documentation, treatments, and delegated tasks.
- Monitor that care will be provided with the best interest of the resident in mind to assure the prevention of complications and the highest possible function and quality of life of the individual.
Supervising, Training, and Skills
- Lead by example, promote the residence's philosophy, nurture a climate of effective and respectful communication, and provide coaching for employees in collaboration with the Resident Care Director as needed.
- Motivate employees through mentoring, training and encouraging teamwork. Provide constructive feedback when identifying learning needs related to clinical performance, resident care and services provided.
- Assist with the training of all employees in accordance with the residence policies and state and federal regulations by contributing to the clinical development of the care staff.
- Provide delegation training as required per DH 83 for all employees trained in accordance with DHS 83, in medication administration. Responsible to maintain appropriate delegation documentation and oversight of tasks performed.
- Seek, acquire, and maintain current knowledge regarding geriatric nursing practice, assisted living nursing administrative practice, health promotion and infectious and communicable disease prevention. Maintain current knowledge about health care organization and the long-term care system.
- All required nursing practices
- Federal and state regulations
- OSHA Standards
- Fire and Safety procedures
- Basic First Aid with conscious choking
- DHS 83 regulations
- Minimum of two years' experience in the assisted living or other human services field preferred
- Current WI RN License
- Demonstrate the ability to make appropriate nursing judgement
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication and teaching skills
- Ability to train Standard Precautions, First Aid and/or Medication Management preferred but not required