This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate initiative, drive and the ability to work in a team environment.
Responsible for the service, repair and preventative maintenance of the ammonia refrigeration system, wastewater, compressed air, HVAC, and general facility
· Refrigeration, water, compressed air and HVAC systems.
· Make rounds and keep logs of daily operations and refrigeration equipment
· Maintenance and troubleshooting of ammonia refrigeration compressors
· Background that includes, but not limited to boilers, air compressor equipment, understanding of plant utilities systems, equipment installation and startups·
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, manuals and P&ID’s
Please call us at 608-268-5390