Cost Analyst - Business Analyst
October 26, 2020 | Waukesha, WI
This position is located in Waukesha, WI.
Husco provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career within a fast-paced, industry leading and entrepreneurial organization. The role of person will be to develop product costs, primarily for new applications and will interface with virtually all departments of the Automotive division. They will also review and make recommendations for contract negotiations.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal 'stamp' on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talent, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Develop cost models.This person will interface with engineering, advanced manufacturing, purchasing, finance and management. Effective interpersonal skills, combined with a strong sense of urgency, will be required gather information from these departments and manage the assembly of costs. The end product will be an accurate cost model based on input from each discipline that can be presented to management for review.
- Review commercial agreements.With every customer and every program, there are extensive commercial terms and agreements. The person in this role should have good business to business acumen to review these agreements and make recommendations to management. This will require interfacing with legal council as well as drafting up proposals to be reviewed by management and ultimately provided to customers.
- General product understanding. While this person is not required to have a technical background, they will either need to have, or be able to learn, generalities of our product which includes basic function, general applications, design concepts and manufacturing processes of sub-suppliers and Husco's final assembly & test. Having or learning general product and process knowledge will be essential for communication with other departments within Husco.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business.
- Cost accounting experience.
- Automotive market experience is a plus.
- Exceptionally good communication skills.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Computer skills, strong in Excel.
- Ability to learn and effectively use a business system (Ex: Baan or more specifically our new IFS system)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet fixed deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of responsibility and departments.
HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.