Manufacturer in West Milwaukee seeking 1st and 2nd shift welders!
1st shift (6am-2:30pm) Averaging 50 hours a week
2nd shift (2:30pm-11pm) Averaging 50 hours a week
.035/.045 MIG Welder and flux core. We are a UL approved heavy gauge steel diesel fuel tank fabricator.
• Weld components in flat/vertical or overhead positions
• Clamp, hold, tack-weld, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
• Position and secure workpieces, using hoists, cranes, wire and banding machines or hand tools
• Inspect products/equipment for defects/malfunctions
• Manufacturing experience
• Able to read blueprints
• Able to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Must be highly motivated
• Able to communicate and work well with others
• Must pass competency test, weld test and pre-employment physical including drug screen