HVAC/Refrigeration Field Technicians needed in Oak Creek! Hiring Quickly!
Looking for HVAC technicians to perform service, installation and preventative maintenance on all types of commercial HVAC equipment.
Pay range: $20-$40/hr, DOE
Applicants will be responsible for diagnosis and troubleshooting of systems, operation, maintenance and repair of all makes and models of HVAC equipment. We can promise a new problem will need to be addressed in every service call.
Qualified Applicants will have experience in troubleshooting and/or installing the following items but not limited to:
Roof top units
· High School Diploma or GED Required
· Three to Five years’ experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
· EPA Certified.
· Basic computer and internet skills/ Smart Phone Capabilities
· Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
· The ability to lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices) carry ladders; work from heights, and work in small crawl spaces
· Multi-tasking and good time management skills
· Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record