Manufacturer located in Kenosha seeking mechanical Assemblers!
- 1st shift: 5am to 1:30pm. Must be able to work 10 hour shifts if necessary.
- Needs flexibility to work on Saturdays as needed
A Pneumatic Technician is responsible for assembling a variety of electro-mechanical devices and sub-assemblies. This is a repetitive, fast-paced position with a primary focus on quality with a secondary focus on quantity of production. This individual must have good communication skills and experience in electromechanical devices. This position has a focus on a high production outputs and exceptional quality.
- Assemble electrical/electronic systems or support structures and install components, sub-assemblies, wiring and troubleshooting.
- Layout machines – electrically & pneumatically to meet customer specifications
- Troubleshoot basic assembly problems.
- Reviews Prints/Schematics/Bill of Materials to understand the requirements for the build and executes the build plan efficiently per those prints/schematics.
- Adjusting and calibrating metering valves.
- Position, align, or adjust work pieces and/or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly
- Drill or tap holes in specified equipment locations to mount control units or to provide opening for elements, wiring or instruments
- Read blueprints, electric and pneumatic schematic drawings.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation
- Inspects, tests, and adjusts completed systems to ensure units are to print
• High school diploma or equivalent required.