We are looking for MULTIPLE Maintenance Techs of ALL experience levels!!!
Great pay at all levels and opportunity for pay increases with continued learning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. During regular production periods, performs repair and troubleshooting of electrical circuits and controls ensuring minimal delay or downtime.
2. Engages in numerous preventative maintenance procedures specifically pertaining to overall machinery operations controlled by electrical components.
3. Must demonstrate proficiency in the following;
Conveyor Drives *Hydraulics
Pneumatic/Compressor Systems *Blue Print Reading
Welding/Torch Operation *Basic Electrical 1
Controllers *Basic Electrical 2
4. Demonstrates 110% compliance with safety and environmental procedures.
5. Specialized skills or technical training may be substituted to fulfill part of this requirement at the discretion of maintenance
6. Must demonstrate a commitment to excellence, example, and the absence of crisis through preventative maintenance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $34.00 per hour