Secondary Machining - 3rd Shift *NEW STARTING PAY*
February 18, 2021 | Whitewater, WI
***NOW HIRING AT NEW STARTING PAY $14.40/HOUR + SHIFT PREMIUMS***
This position is located in Whitewater, WI.
This is a 3rd shift position. (11pm-7am)
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal 'stamp' on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- $1,000 New Hire Bonus
- Quarterly Dependability Bonus&Semi-annual Performance Bonus
- 10 days of paid vacation &12 days of paid holidays
- Off-shift Premiums
- Full benefits package offered
- 401K contribution and company match
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Cleaning and de-burring of parts, installing expander plugs, surface grinder operation, and blind bore hone operation.
- Ability to interpret and fill out hone charts and lighthouse.
- Proper adherence and understanding of contamination controls.
- Test installed plugs to verify that they are installed to specification.
- Use outside micrometers and depth micrometers to measure the parts before processing, as well as meet final specification and are free of damage.
- Set-up hone and air gauge with the correct programing, tooling, fixtures, and inspection probe.
- Inspect parts to ensure that parts are clean and free of damage.
- Other duties assigned.
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)