Intrado Digital Media has a Sr Account Executive job opening and can be based in our Chicago, San Francisco, El Segundo, Boston or New York City office or permanently remote can be an option for a qualified candidate. As the core component of our enterprise growth strategy, the Sr Account Executive will be directly responsible for penetrating new logo accounts and tasked with prioritizing assigned prospects and selling into new logo enterprise accounts. This is an excellent opportunity to be in a pivotal role at a rapidly growing company where you can make a huge impact and immediate name for yourself. If you are a strong hunter with a strong desire to join a growth company that continues to invest in a fast-moving industry, you are familiar with SaaS and have an analytical mindset that is driven towards solving a holistic business issue, this may be the job for you!
* Build and manage pipeline of self-generated new logo opportunities
* Ruthless approach to time management and methodical approach to sales process and opportunity qualification
* Prioritize qualified sales opportunities and key prospects within assigned territory
* Execute sales cycle to penetrate the most promising new logo accounts, generating net new West accounts
* Identify and build relationships with the appropriate account buyers
* Establish reputation with assigned prospects as a trusted advisor with industry knowledge and the prospects solution needs
* Proactively identify potential needs of prospects, recommending best-fit solutions with a clear value proposition for the account
* Develop and maintain up-to-date expert understanding of West solutions and general understanding of relevant competitor solutions
* Research and actively identify emerging trends that influence West's value proposition
* Transition the new logo account to an account manager over time
* Proactively manage pipeline; input, monitor, and update opportunities in a timely fashion
* Engage Sales Engineering resources, as needed, to close the deal
* Identify and coordinate timely involvement of sales operations resources in the sales cycle to improve efficiencies
* Achieve assigned bookings quota
* Prioritize face to face meetings over remote meetings where possible
* Engage in networking meetings to develop market and influencer community
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, information technology, or a related field
5 - 7 years of experience in a sales role, specifically selling into new accounts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Required experience prospecting and closing net new deals
* Prior professional experience working with minimal supervision
* Self-starter with excellent time-management skills
* Superior relationship management and interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience delivering compelling presentations to large audiences
* Willingness to travel within assigned territory, on short notice, as needed
Intrado is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
At Intrado, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network - based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We Connect. We Deliver. We are INTRADO.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled