For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: LONGMONT,CO,US | ,ON,CA;,QC,CA
Intrado is looking to add a Senior Product Manager to join our Safety Solutions team. This role will be responsible for working with the Life & Safety business segment and development teams to define product offerings and requirements and deliver exciting next generation products to the market. You will be responsible for participating in the development of Safety Solutions products that meet customer expectations and market demands and will coordinate the marketing efforts during all stages of the product lifecycle.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive the product development process and support review meetings
- Research new markets and compile research for sales opportunities
- Help define use cases and requirements for products and solutions
- Help establish master schedules, resolve scheduling conflicts to help achieve product delivery plans
- Prepare financial forecasts and track actual expenses against forecast
- Support all P&L related line items for company products
- Continually evaluate and improve product offerings and processes to support products based on sales needs and customer requests and feedback, taking product enhancements through the various development phases.
- Monitor competition and provide competitive analyses to internal stakeholder
- Build original Business Case reviews for new products and/or enhancements on current products
- In conjunction with the Marketing team, develop marketing plans supporting the company vision and defining the outlook for the Safety Solutions product portfolio
- Contribute to new product ideas
- Create and deliver product and solutions presentations to customer and internal teams
- Develop and monitor pricing of new product lines
- Adhere to International Standards such Organization (ISO) procedures and documentation protocols
- Work to define plans helping customers migrate to next generation Cloud-based solutions
- Other product management related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, MIS or a related field is required, however equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
Experience and Technical Skills:
- 5 or more years of product management experience required
- Solid understanding of Pragmatic Marketing and/or Product-Market fit (PMF) concepts
- Ambitious thought leader that will continue to advance the Safety Solutions products
- Prior experience launching new products, in particular Cloud-based and/or SaaS products is strongly preferred
- Experience with call handling or call routing products
- Autonomous, business oriented and resourceful self-starter
- Great team-player
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Compensation will commensurate with experience. The pay range for this position is anticipated between $66,852 and $130,000 for employees located in Colorado.
This position will be posted for7 daysor until filled.