For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: LOUISVILLE,KY,US | ,ON,CA;Chicago,IL,US;Manassas,VA,US;Omaha,NE,US;West Point,GA,US
Intrado is currening seeking a Sr Software Engineer for our Louisville office located at 401 S 4th Street; Brown & Williamson Tower, however we are open to this position working remotely in an east coast time zone
As a Sr Software Engineer in our Enterprise Collaboration group you will support our Cloud Contact Center application and other applications in this space. You will create complex designs and develop enhancements and integrations of new functionality.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define project requirements by meeting with management and end users to gain a thorough understanding of software projects
- Provide consultative advice and guidance to project team on software capabilities and interactions
- Analyze and review functional and performance requirements to support design architecture, providing alternative architectural solutions as necessary
- Create and code program based on system enhancements, modification requests, or new design specifications
- Lead and participate in the activities involved in developing a comprehensive and logical test plan for systems using appropriate tools to ensure established standards are utilized
- Continually keep up to date on new products, development tools, industry trends, and methodologies for incorporation into software platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field required, however equivalent working experience may be substituted for educational requirements
Experience and Technical Skills
- 5+ years of software development or engineering experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency in the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP and/or Java)
- Experience using Angular.js or React.js libraries preferred
- Understanding of Contact Center Call Flows using VoIP (SIP protocols)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and solve difficult problems
This position will be posted for 7 days or until the position is filled.
Please Note: The Company has strict background check requirements both pre-employment and during employment. The company conducts pre-employment drug screening and periodic screening during employment. Please note, marijuana remains an illegal drug under federal law. We have federal contracts that require us to be compliant with the federal Drug Free Workplace Act. Intrado is a tobacco free workplace.