Vice President, Sales - West Coast
Target Location - West Coast
Responsible for meeting Health Advocate's sales objectives and achieving annual sales goals while remaining consistent with corporate policies, procedures, and philosophies. Accountable for continual prospecting activities to include significant efforts in cold calling new sales leads following the sales process; Develop and implement strategic plans in order to proactively enhance Health Advocate's ability to meet future needs of existing and new clients; Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with Brokers and Consultants; Proactively oversee the activities involved in quality resolution of high-level client and prospect solution design.
Major Job Accountabilities
Strategic Sales Forecasting
* Develop and implement a strategic business plan to establish short and long-range sales goals and strategies
* Work with Executive Management to develop new business opportunities for current and potential clients and to evaluate those opportunities for best potential return on company resources
* Maintain relationships with Executive Management team to review common opportunities and sales lead referrals
* Responsible for meeting sales objectives and achieving annual sales goals while remaining consistent with corporate policies, procedures, and philosophies
* Accountable for continual prospecting activities to include significant efforts in cold calling
* Ensure new business prospects are qualified by determining if the prospect matches Health Advocate's solutions and outlining opportunities and benefits
* Create awareness of Health Advocate's capabilities in assigned market.
* Identify and develop relationships with brokers and consultants in assigned market to sell Health Advocate's solutions
* Serve as subject matter expert for Health Advocate's solutions
* Collaborate with account management team to build relationships with clients and identify expansion/upsell opportunities
* Serve as a client advocate ensuring quality and delivery of service ensuring all client or internal issues are followed through to resolution in a timely manner
* Lead sales activities including Requests for Proposals (RFP) for new and existing clients.
* Ensure timely coordination of internal resources for sales presentation.
* Identify any obstacles to delighting customers and communicate constructive feedback to management.
The pay range for this position is anticipated to be between $70,000 and $120,000 base for employees located in Colorado.
Thisposition is eligible to receiveadditional compensation, such as Intrado's leadership bonus and/or sales commission.
In addition to a compensation plan commensurate with this role, Intrado offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and flexible spending accounts.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, marketing, or a related field required.
* Minimum 10 years of increasingly responsible sales, marketing, or related experience required in the Advocacy/Navigation, EAP, benefits, insurance, or wellness industry.
* Strong prospecting, selling, presentation, and closing skills
* Strong relationship building and client management skills
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and SalesForce required.