This position is located in the Seagate Microprocessor Development Group. The team creates microprocessor solutions that power Seagate's custom ASIC solutions.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Driven to create innovative solutions to complex problems
* Basic familiarity with high-performance microprocessor design techniques
* Demonstrated expertise in coverage-driven constrained-random verification.
* Demonstrated expertise with UVM.
* Experience in HDL languages such as Verilog, VHDL, or SystemVerilog
* Experience with software programming languages such as C / C++
* Experience working with teams located in multiple geographies
* Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years experience, or Master's Degree and 8+ years experience, or PHD and 6+ years of experience or equivalent education and experience
Our Shakopee campus is located 25 minutes southwest of Minneapolis in a setting with a rural vibe - it overlooks a horse racing track and stables, yet it has great entertainment venues close by as well. With wide-open spaces, the campus has plenty of space for running, biking, shooting some hoops or playing volleyball over lunch. If working out is your thing, the on-site fully equipped fitness center hosts wellness programs, tournaments and group workouts. Hungry? Seagate offers an on-site cafe with freshly sourced foods and specialty coffees, or if you prefer, drive to one of many restaurants just minutes away.
Location: Shakopee, MN
Travel: Up to 5%