The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision:To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.Job Description
TheSanitation Program Manageris responsible for leading the implementation of theKraftHeinz Sanitation Program throughout the manufacturing plant. This position is the technical liaison between the plant, Headquarters, sanitation chemical company, and third party sanitation provider (where applicable).Provides leadership and direction to the entire plant innight shiftincluding production, packaging, plant security and safety.
Participate in the Quality Risk Management Process yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions.
* Oversee and lead the implementation of the QRMP (Quality Risk Management Process) system and operational standards as outlined in the factory accountability list in order to achieve targeted RCR.
* Provide leadership and training for production personnel to complete production line and facility sanitation as required by the Master Sanitation Schedule, Daily Tasks, Maintenance Work Schedule, and Production Schedule.
* Technical liaison between factory personnel, sanitation chemical supplier, Headquarter Quality Assurance, and third party sanitation provider (where applicable).
* Create a safe working environment for personnel working in sanitation, maintain chemical safetyprocedures andMSDS's, work with chemical supplier to provide chemical handling training, provide leadership in enhancing chemical training beyond what chemical supplier provides, and meet all requirements of Kraft Heinz Environmental,Health, and Safety program. Create a structured, orderly chemical storage and sanitation supply area in the factory.
* Review the effectiveness of theKraftHeinz Sanitation Program on an annual basis for effectiveness and providecontinuous improvement for the sanitation program at the factory level.
* Ensure compliance with the Global Cleaning and Sanitation Manual, Golden Rules, Pest Control Standard, Hygienic DesignStandard, and Building and Fabric Maintenance Standard.
* Manage the Internal Cleaning and Sanitation Audit Program to ensure compliance to the Kraft Heinz Sanitation Program and Q-RMP Standard 2.22.
* Initiate and execute cleaning verification and validation programs to prove effectiveness of Sanitation program.
* Partner with business leaders on implementation of process improvement (Six Sigma / Lean / Kraft Heinz GlobalProduction System (HGPS)), including leading change initiatives, planning, and facilitation.
* Manage and evaluate the Sanitation staff including but not limited to performance management and employee development, etc.
* Develop and manage the department's operating budget.
* Other duties as assigned.
B.S. in Food Technology, Engineering, Microbiology, or other related fieldis preferred.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in manufacturing and 2 years of supervisory experience is required.
* Certified Sanitarian or ASQ Certified Quality Engineer preferred.
* Knowledge in HACCP, Microbiology, Sanitation, Chemical Safety, Pest Control, and Quality Systems.
* Understand and comply with government regulations relating to OHSA, FDA, USDA, and EPA.
*Ability to work 3rdshift
* Communication skills
* Assertive professional manner
* Leadership skills
* Excellent statistical and analytical problem-solving skills
* Able to develop work instructions and documentation
* Training skills
* Computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Flexibility in work schedule, able to work periodically on a shift rotationLocation(s)Tulare PlantEqual Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity