Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Duties will be broken into thirds of New Product Development, current product testing (tear-down), and quick-turn projects that are usually re-design or modification
- Projects can last between 30 minutes and 6 months
- Experience with machined parts/components
- SolidWorks experience preferred
- Associates or Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience
Competitive salary and benefits!
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with nearly 50 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
- Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
- Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
- Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process