We're looking for a strong person to support our employees and customers by providing exceptional service through a strong understanding of parts department. If you are a motivated person with a commitment to quality and excellence then we want to hear from you.
- Warehouse organization and cleanliness using 5S Principles covered in training
- Accurately check in all incoming and receive them into our inventory system
- Address all order errors, shortages, or damage with appropriate vendor and monitor to assure credit is received.
- Marking all parts prior to putting away in bin location, making sure all freight is put away daily
- Rearrange inventory as needed and making proper bin location changes in system
- Restocking front retail display area twice per day following our current process
- Assist with pulling customer and shop orders as needed
- Box and ship outgoing orders daily
- Assist with dirty core return process
- Assist with vendor returns and follow up on regular schedule
- Warranty Parts Handling, storage and returns
- Make local parts deliveries when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong problem solver with the ability to think outside of the box
- Must have valid driver's license
- Travel is required and reimbursed through expense reports.
- Online Training and Forklift Certification provided
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interstate Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position by submitting a resume for consideration.