Employee Type:Full time
Location:WI Green Bay Willowbrook
Job Posting Title:Customer Service and Fulfillment Intern
Customer Service and Fulfillment Intern
The role acts as a liaison between the customers and is responsible for coordinating with internal functions, including but not limited to supply chain, brand, sales, transportation, warehousing, credit and IT. The Customer Service and Fulifllment Intern will work directly in multiple systems and electronic data interchange processes and gain experience in both business acumen and leadership in communicating and resolving order fulfillment opportunities.
- Support customers across multiple channels as needed within the department which could include: international, bulk, retail, contract, industrial, or food away from home.
- Effectively use integrated enterprise systems both internal and customer based to maximize profitability.
- Understand and execute in the end to end sales process from order through shipment.
- Develop detailed understanding of end to end supply chain (transportation, warehouse, planning, etc.).
- Demonstrate ability to identify and resolve issues effecting overall service to the customer and positively influence key performance indicators.
- Perform order-entry functions manually or via EDI, ensuring all orders received are processed timely and accurately.
- Utilize SAP and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting to view inventory and order history respectively for exception based recommendations on order management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal / external partners.
- Develop understanding of customer strategies, business model and requirements.
- Additional tasks and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of two years' experience in customer service is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to use sound judgment when making service-oriented decisions that have financial implications required.
- Flexibility, adaptability, highly analytical and ability to work in high change environment are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required; knowledge of SAP system is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while paying close attention to details is required.
- Can maintain a high degree of accuracy / interaction with multiple departments while coordinating shipments / customer requests.
- Possessing leadership skills is preferred.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions 90% of the time required: PC Keyboard
- Working toward Bachelor's degree preferred: Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1