Hours: 10am-7pm, 5 days a week. Some evenings and weekends required.
Pay: Competitive salary + commission + bonus
Location: 17409D Chesterfield Airport Rd Chesterfield, MO 63005
Experience: No experience needed, as long as you're willing to learn, we're willing to train!
Under the direction of the District Sales Manager and Store Manager, the Fitness Consultant works one on one with our customers using our consultative sales process to find equipment solutions to best meet their fitness needs while working to achieve their sales targets.
* Work closely with customers in a consultative sales process to ensure the customer needs are met and that customer relationships are positive, productive, and profitable. Must be willing and able to demonstrate products for customers.
* Ensure the quality servicing of customers by personal involvement and intelligent solutions
* Maintain strong customer relationships and make recommendations for attracting new customers
* Identify quality, timeliness, or perceived value problems reported by customers, as well as requests for new products and services
* Readily respond to customer complaints and comments in a manner which resolves the issue while maintaining company guidelines
* Assist customers with in-store pick up to safely disassemble and transport merchandise to customer vehicles
* Ensure that in-store merchandising is effective, appealing and keeping with company standards
* Keep store inventory and products properly labeled, tagged and priced
* Properly record, track and secure inventory during assigned shifts including participation in monthly store inventory cycle counts
* Perform all closing responsibilities and duties per policies and procedures
* Ensure that all cash, check, credit card and financing transactions are properly recorded, reconciled and deposited in compliance with company procedures
* Ensure that proper image is portrayed through maintenance and upkeep of the building and grounds. Which include cleanliness of the store in ensuring garbage is removed, floors are vacuumed/cleaned, and signage is presentable and in working order
* Develop a solid understanding of the merchandise offered by the store and the benefits by studying manuals, literature, videos, and other available sources of information
* Keep the District Sales Manager and Store Manager informed as to all pertinent factors affecting the assigned responsibilities
* Monitor sales results for potential improvements and variances from plan and takes appropriate actions
* Monitor competitive activity in the market and identify new competition and/or changes in competitor's activities
* Stay current on industry trends
* Make sure that the purchase of any used equipment is prudent and the company's best interest
* Perform other duties as assigned by Management
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Previous sales experience preferred but not required
* Willing to train qualified candidates
* Ability to work flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends
* Physically able to demonstrate fitness equipment for customers
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities. Some of our outstanding benefits include:
* Health & Dental Insurance
* Company paid Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off benefits
* Product discounts
* Wellness programs