Lifepoint Rehabilitation is opening a 12-bed Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Unit (ARU) within our LTAC - Kindred Hospital Las Vegas - Flamingo in Las Vegas, NV. This ARU will feature 12-private rooms, providing quality and safety while offering the continuum of care in one location as our patients progress from Long Term Acute Care into Rehab.
Join our NEW inpatient rehabilitation team!
As an Occupational Therapist / OT you will:
- After evaluating your patient's condition, you'll develop a specialized treatment plan to help him/her achieve as much as possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or use of prosthetic and orthotic devices. You and your staff will play an important role in his/her recovery.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.